Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters

Jenny and Tom as toddlers, I think we are destined for cute kids

Dear future children: When you ask for your first car, I'm going to show you a picture of the $8,000 worth of medication (yes that's three zeros) required to make you. 

Dear insurance company: Thank you for being so awesome, while $322 is by far the most I have ever paid for medicine, it is a lot easier to swallow than $8,000. I may not love my job, but my benefits are great, and will be worth it in the end.

Dear nurses: Thank you for being so patient and teaching me how to do the injections.

Dear aunt flo: Really? The one month I actually wanted to see you, you decided to go AWOL on me? 

Dear Tom: Thank you for being so understanding through all of this. So much is changing and happening, but we also have to be so patient. It will be worth it in the end when everything finally falls into place. Also, thank you for being such a good sport with our Halloween costume, but more on that later.

Dear Subaru: Last week I was thanking the Dodge dealer, but then you came around and blew everyone out of the water. When the question was posed on Facebook about what type of car we should get, our friends overwhelming recommended you. Sorry Dodge, it looks like an Outback is in our future.

Dear Sandy, aka Frankenstorm: I am finishing up my baker's rack, and it is currently sitting outside on my deck. If you should decide to rain on it and ruin it, we will be having words.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...